These are the finished bits I made for my #seamonsterswap partner over on instagram. And a needle cosy I made because I had some scraps.
After this there'll be a vague "this is how I made it" post that isn't really a tutorial, but some pictures and some swearing.
Also apparently I didn't take a photo of the back of the miniquilt when it was finished. It wasn't very interesting so you're not really missing out much there.
I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to do, and then had to work out if I had the skills to match!
Thankfully, the issue of Quilt Now that came out around the time I was planning this had a tutorial on how to do the portholes, which I tweaked a bit when it came to constructing the back (more on that in the next post)