1. Star Wars zip up tray pouch - oh my god I will do this! I swear! I mean I'll probably sell it, but I swear I will!
2. Teal ponte cardigan - it's been moved downstairs so I can actually cut it out.
3. Makers Tote - due to an interfacing issue, this is now a birthday present, but it's currently the project on the go, so it will be done!
5. Hitchhiker take 2 - this is nearly done. It's just been shoved somewhere.
6. Unicorn embroidery pouch - this is pissing me off as the design has rubbed off and I can't easily retrace it. A labour of "oh god I will get this done"
7. Meeple cushions - they will be done! The red one has been stolen by my friend's cat, so I ought to make the rest.
8. Sprite's Fen shawl - this is getting huge and annoying, but I'm 50% through the pattern in terms of yarn, and only have about 2 pages of pattern left.
9. Vila shawl - making good progress
10. Astra mitts - first one is cast on. I just need to not wait a year between finishing the first and casting on the second!
11. Astra cowl - sitting waiting for the mitts to be finished
12. The #stitchedsewingorganizerssal - am I allowed to count this? Who knows? (I don't actually mind if I'm not, but it's going on the list as I want to make at least one of each project... I'm already really behind)
13. Aneela Hoey Triple Pouch - this is separate from the SAL, as it's already cut, as it's a gift. I've just run out of the right colour zips!
14. Aneela Hoey Fold Up Sewing Folio - again, separate from the SAL. Fabric is pulled, and it's a birthday present, it just got shoved to the back of the queue while other things needed doing.
And there's a bunch of other stuff. I've got 3 shawls worth of yarn pulled with patterns ready to wind and knit, I've got lots of sewing projects I want to crack on with, and I want to get on with some costuming.
And you might notice some bits are missing; I finished a couple of things at the end of the year that I couldn't be bothered to blog. If you're following my Instagram you'll have seen them though!